JAMB Recommended Economics Textbooks For 2023/2024 Academy session: What are the JAMB Recommended Textbooks for Economics?, What topics should I focus on, In JAMB Economics?.
JAMB Recommended Economics Textbooks For 2023
Economics is a Social Science Subject and high Score in Jamb Economics important to decide your admission as a Social Science Student. Recommended Jamb Economics Textbooks to use are described in this article.
Someone asked me, what are the best books I should read for Jamb 2022 Economics and how do I get them? The answer is right in this article.
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Economics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. Below are textbooks you should buy to prepare for Jamb 2022 Economics.
Why Use JAMB Recommended Textbooks For Economics?
There are so many reasons why you should use JAMB recommended textbooks for Economics over those not recommended by JAMB, some of these reasons include…
1. These Textbooks covers all the topics on JAMB Economics Syllabus.
Not all Economics textbooks contains all the topics JAMB recommend you study before sitting for JAMB Exam, all the topics you are required to cover are listed in JAMB syllabus which you can access HERE.
But with using these textbooks from JAMB, you can be rest assured that all the topics you need to read about are covered in it and explained in details.
2. JAMB Lifts some questions from these Textbooks.
YES, not all questions asked in JAMB are freshly prepared, some if not most of these questions where lifted from already prepared source, of which these recommended textbooks is one of.
So by studying these textbooks, you are indirectly answering potential JAMB questions.
JAMB Recommended Economics Textbooks
Below are the best JAMB Recommended Economics textbooks for Jambites…
- Aderinto, A.A names(s)? (1996). Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997). Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980). Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999). Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997). Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979). Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lawal, O.A. (1985). Success in Economics, London: John Muray.
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997). An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989). Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005). New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979). Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.