The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has its patterns of asking questions in CRK and understanding the patterns and the key topics in CRK would help you perform well.
JAMB Past Questions and Answers on CRK
This new process has helped in reducing malpractice, saving time and cost-effective means of making UTME a fair playing ground for all candidates. In the time past, the rate of malpractice was high but this has reduced via the introduction of CBT.
However, many students haven’t been able to integrate well with JAMB CBT and this has led to failure or underperformance of many students. For any student to pass JAMB successfully, he/she must master the act of taking CBT which is quite different from paper based test. Mastering this act will enable you to pass JAMB successfully.
Sample JAMB Past Questions and Answers on CRK
Note: The questions and answers below are for practice. Use them to prepare for JAMB mock and JAMB examination.
1. The prohibition against eating the forbidden fruit stresses God’s
A. power in the creation of man
B. Lordship and man’s obedience
C. foreknowledge and man’s fall
D. authority to rule over man
ANSWER: C ( foreknowledge and man’s fall )
2. The king who promised to supply king Solomon cedar and cypress timber for the building of the name of the Lord, God of David was
ANSWER: A (Hiram)
3. The high priest who found the book of the law during the reign of King Josiah was
ANSWER: C (Hilkiah)
4. When Zerubbabel and Joshua the son of Jozadak began to rebuild the house of God which was in Jerusalem they were assisted by ________________________
A. Haggai and Zachariah
B. Mithredath and Tobael
C. The prophets of God in Jerusalem
D. The priest of God in Jerusalem
ANSWER: C (The prophets of God in Jerusalem)
5. What does the word “Cup” mean in the book of Matthew? It means
A. Water container for drinking
B. cup of blessing from God
C. metaphor referring to suffering
D. metaphor referring to crucifixion
ANSWER: C (metaphor referring to suffering)
6. The disciples were called Christian for the first time in
ANSWER: C (Antioch)
7. The law books used for the great reformation of Israel’s social and religious institution were found in the temple in 621 BC during the reign of
ANSWER: B (Josia)
8. Jesus Christ was baptized in the River Jordan by
D. Mary Magdalene
ANSWER: B (John)
9. David took Jerusalem from
A. The Jebusites
B. The Philistines
C. The Ammonites
ANSWER: (The Jebusites)
10. Where did the Lord appear to Solomon in a dream?
ANSWER: B (Gibeon)
11. The division of David’s kingdom was a direct consequence of
A. Absalom’s revolt
B. Jeroboam’s revolt
C. Solomon’s forced labour
D. Rehoboam’s unwise decision
ANSWER: D (Rehoboam’s unwise decision)
12. Amos told the Israelites that they have turned justice into
ANSWER: C (wormwood)
13. How did God convince Jeremiah of his divine call
A. he anointed him with oil
B. he spoke to him directly from heaven
C. he sent a prophet to inform him
D. he touched his mouth
ANSWER: D (he touched his mouth)
14. The vision of the dry bones of Ezekiel portrays
ANSWER: B (hope).
15. When the man with an unclean spirit in the region of the Gerasenes saw Jesus, he
A. acknowledged him as the son of the most high God
B. pleaded to be cast into the abyss
C. requested to follow him as a disciple.
D. pleaded that a miracle be performed to cleanse him
ANSWER: A (acknowledged him as the son of the most high God)
16. The man appointed by the Holy Ghost to go on the missionary journey with Saul was
ANSWER: B (Barnabas)
17. Peter became frightened as he walked on the sea because
A. he saw a ghost
B. he doubled Jesus
C. of the wind
D. it was dark and cloudly
ANSWER: A (he saw a ghost)
18. What did the blind man by the roadside near Jericho do on receiving his sight?
A. he jumped for joy and went away
B. he thanked Jesus for healing him
C. He followed Jesus, glorifying God
D. he gave praise to God for making him whole
ANSWER: D ( he gave praise to God for making him whole)
19. The order of the crucifixion events according to Luke’s Gospel is
A. crucifixion, lots casting for His dress, scoffing and mockery
B. mockery, lots casting for His dress, scoffing and crucifixion
C. lots casting for His dress, mockery scoffing and crucifixion
D. crucifixion, scoffing, mockery and lots casting for His dress
ANSWER: A (crucifixion, lots casting for His dress, scoffing and mockery)
20. The angel told Zachariah that John the Baptist would drink no wine nor strong drink because he would
A be the forerunner of Jesus
B. only eat locusts and wild honey
C. be filled with the Holy Spirit
D. baptize sinners who would come to him
ANSWER: D (baptize sinners who would come to him)
- Free jamb past questions for biology
- Free jamb past questions for chemistry
- Free jamb past questions for commerce
How to Get JAMB Past Questions and Answers on CRK
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Jamb Past Question and Answer in CRK in pdf download to your email immediately.
Tips How to pass JAMB successfully
This post will show you some study tips that will help you to excel in your academics. Relax and read to the end.
- Read and re-read what you have learnt. Do not only skim and scan. Sit down and do a thorough studying. People tend to forget up to 80% of what they read in just one day. Reading a course 2 to 4 times is very important for deep and lasting impression.
- For maximum comprehension, you need not hurry over a text. Be patient while studying, don’t be in a hurry while reading.
- Assess yourself by asking relevant questions on the topic you have read. Make reference to past question papers to know how the questions look like and what to expect during exam. Digest and answer the questions satisfactorily.
- Form a study group with friends and try to lecture them on the topic you have studied. it helps your subconscious mind internalize the subject matter. Try to share information, it helps a lot.
- The study group will help you discover some mistakes you might have been making and they will correct you.
- After each lecture or study group class, go back and study more.
- When reading, focus on one course or subject at time for effective understanding.
- Form a timetable for reading. If you are to read Mathematics today, face it and leave other courses except during exam time.
- Note, we are unique beings. There is a special time we all like reading, Some like reading in the day while some in the midnight, Understand yours and follow it effectively.
- While studying, employ the PQ3R method. It is important to studying technique. PQ3R- Preview, Question, Read, Recall, Review.
I can categorically tell you that if you follow all the study tips outlined above, passing your exams will very easy for you.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.