The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has its patterns of asking questions in Agric Science and understanding the patterns and the key topics in Agric Science would help you perform well.
JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Agric Science
This new process has helped in reducing malpractice, saving time and cost-effective means of making UTME a fair playing ground for all candidates. In the time past, the rate of malpractice was high but this has reduced via the introduction of CBT.
However, many students haven’t been able to integrate well with JAMB CBT and this has led to failure or underperformance of many students. For any student to pass JAMB successfully, he/she must master the act of taking CBT which is quite different from paper based test. Mastering this act will enable you to pass JAMB successfully.
Sample JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Agric Science
Note: The questions and answers below are for practice. Use them to prepare for JAMB mock and JAMB examination.
1. Soil texture is described as the
A. distribution of different sizes of soil particles
B. arrangement of soil particles in a soil sample
C. rate at which water air moves through the soil
D. distribution of soil particles in a sample
2. Slate is derived from
3. Soil can be drained by the following except
D. porous pipes
4. In which layer of the soil profile does not biological activity occur
A. parent material
5. Which of the following does not occur as a result of poor drained soil?
A. mottling near the top
B. decrease in rooting depth
C. change in colour of the subsoil
D. decrease in organic matter content
6. The common surveying equipment for farmland include the following except
A. Ranging pole
B. prismatic compass
C. gunters chain
7. In the establishment of pastures, it is best to
A. plant only grasses
B. plant only legumes
C. plant a mixture of grasses and legumes
D. let the natural grasses grow
8. The distance between two successive yam mounds should be about
9. Which of the following is not the function of ruminal micro-organism?
A. Digestion of cellulose
B. conversion of plant proteins
C. production of vitamin B
D. Production of gas in the remen
- Free jamb past questions for biology
- Free jamb past questions for chemistry
- Free jamb past questions for commerce
- jamb past questions for Agric Science
How to Get JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Agric Science
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Jamb Past Question and Answer in Agric Science in pdf download to your email immediately.
Tips How to pass JAMB successfully
This post will show you some study tips that will help you to excel in your academics. Relax and read to the end.
- Read and re-read what you have learnt. Do not only skim and scan. Sit down and do a thorough studying. People tend to forget up to 80% of what they read in just one day. Reading a course 2 to 4 times is very important for deep and lasting impression.
- For maximum comprehension, you need not hurry over a text. Be patient while studying, don’t be in a hurry while reading.
- Assess yourself by asking relevant questions on the topic you have read. Make reference to past question papers to know how the questions look like and what to expect during exam. Digest and answer the questions satisfactorily.
- Form a study group with friends and try to lecture them on the topic you have studied. it helps your subconscious mind internalize the subject matter. Try to share information, it helps a lot.
- The study group will help you discover some mistakes you might have been making and they will correct you.
- After each lecture or study group class, go back and study more.
- When reading, focus on one course or subject at time for effective understanding.
- Form a timetable for reading. If you are to read Mathematics today, face it and leave other courses except during exam time.
I can categorically tell you that if you follow all the study tips outlined above, passing your exams will very easy for you.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.