FUOTUOKE Post UTME Past Questions And Answers . FUOTUOKE Post UTME Past Questions And Answers is a study pack with Federal University, Otuoke previous years Post UTME exams and this study material is set to be your guide if you must pass this entrance examination. This article equally provides you with tips on how to pass exams without stress.
FUOTUOKE Post UTME Past Questions And Answers
The Federal University, Otuoke University has habits of repeating past questions and you can take full advantage of that. In order cases, they just change figures or tweak the way they ask the questions. If you are able to purchase the most recent copies of this past questions, you will get a nod and success will be at your finger tips because you have already got the scheme they can use to confuse you when askign questions.
Federal University, Otuoke screening exercise is the only gateway to getting admitted in this great institution, so candidates who applied should cease this opportunity to get themselves equipped by grabbing a copy of this study material. The good-news here is that we’ve gone as far as compiling their most repeated questions just for you.
Benefits of FUOTUOKE Post UTME Past Questions
- Consequently, it enlightens you on the scope of the exam
- Also, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- Furthermore, it boosts self-confidence in yourself
- Additionally, you won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Also, it equips you beforehand.
- Above all, it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
If you are interested in purchasing FUOTUOKE POST UTME Past Questions and Answers, we are here to help. However, it will also require sincerity and honesty on your part too. Of course, this will go a long way toward improving your exam preparatory skill.
Furthermore, the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUOTUOKE ) is the first petroleum university in Africa.
SAMPLE OF FUOTUOKE PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
FUOTUOKE exam questions are not cheap. Below are samples of questions contained in the Federal University, Otuoke University post UTME Past Questions and Answers. You will get the full copy when you get the material.
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y.
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. Four persons accused of currency … are being held by the security agents.
4. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(C) used to
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Flame cells are the
(A) excretory system of the worm
(B) excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
(C) excretory system of flatworm
(D) excretory system of flatworms
We have took time to compile FUOTUOKE Post UTME past question and answers for you. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
Recommended For You
How to Get Full FUOTUOKE Post UTME Past Questions and Answer
The cost of the newly updated FUOTUOKE Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for all subject’s combination.
To get FUOTUOKE Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your FUOTUOKE Post UTME Past Question and Answer in pdf download to your email immediately.
Tips On How to pass FUOTUOKE Post UTME enhance exams successfully
This post will show you some study tips that will help you to excel in your academics. Relax and read to the end.
- Read and re-read what you have learnt. Do not only skim and scan. Sit down and do a thorough studying. People tend to forget up to 80% of what they read in just one day. Reading a course 2 to 4 times is very important for deep and lasting impression.
- For maximum comprehension, you need not hurry over a text. Be patient while studying, don’t be in a hurry while reading.
- Assess yourself by asking relevant questions on the topic you have read. Make reference to past question papers to know how the questions look like and what to expect during exam. Digest and answer the questions satisfactorily.
- Form a study group with friends and try to lecture them on the topic you have studied. it helps your subconscious mind internalize the subject matter. Try to share information, it helps a lot.
- The study group will help you discover some mistakes you might have been making and they will correct you.
- After each lecture or study group class, go back and study more.
- When reading, focus on one course or subject at time for effective understanding.
- Form a timetable for reading. If you are to read Mathematics today, face it and leave other courses except during exam time.
I can categorically tell you that if you follow all the study tips outlined above, passing your exams will very easy for you.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.