FULAFIA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers: FULAFIA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers is a study pack with Federal University, Lafia previous years Post UTME exams and this study material is set to be your guide if you must pass this entrance examination. This article equally provides you with tips on how to pass exams without stress.
FULAFIA Post UTME Past Questions & Answers 2023
The Federal University, Lafia University has habits of repeating past questions and you can take full advantage of that. In order cases, they just change figures or tweak the way they ask the questions. If you are able to purchase the most recent copies of this past questions, you will get a nod and success will be at your finger tips because you have already got the scheme they can use to confuse you when askign questions.
Federal University, Lafia screening exercise is the only gateway to getting admitted in this great institution, so candidates who applied should cease this opportunity to get themselves equipped by grabbing a copy of this study material. The good-news here is that we’ve gone as far as compiling their most repeated questions just for you.
Benefits of FULAFIA Post UTME Past Questions
- Consequently, it enlightens you on the scope of the exam
- Also, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- Furthermore, it boosts self-confidence in yourself
- Additionally, you won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Also, it equips you beforehand.
- Above all, it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
If you are interested in purchasing FULAFIA POST UTME Past Questions and Answers, we are here to help. However, it will also require sincerity and honesty on your part too. Of course, this will go a long way toward improving your exam preparatory skill.
Furthermore, the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FULAFIA ) is the first petroleum university in Africa.
SAMPLE OF FULAFIA PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
Choose the right answer from the list of options below.
1. An air bubble rises from the bottom to the top of a water dam which is 40 m deep. The volume of the bubble just below the surface is 2.5 cm3. Find its volume at the bottom of the dam, if the atmospheric pressure is equivalent to 10 m of water.
A. 2.0 cm3
B. 1.6 cm3
C. 0.625 cm3
D. 0.5 cm3
2. When equal weights of iron and water are subjected to an equal supply of heat it is found that the piece of iron becomes much hotter than water after a shorter time because_____.
A. the specific heat of iron is higher than that of water
B. iron is in solid form
C. water is in liquid form
D. the specific heat of water is higher than that of iron
E. the specific heat of iron is infinite
3. Of two identical tuning forks with natural frequency 256Hz, one is loaded so that 4 beats per second are heard when they are sounded together. What is the frequency of the loaded tuning fork?
B. 252 Hz
C. 248 Hz
D. 246 Hz
4. Radio waves have a velocity of 3 x 108 m/s. A radio station sends out a broadcast on a frequency of 800KHz. The wavelength of the broadcast is_____.
A. 240.0 m
C. 375.0 m
D. 37.5 m
E. 26.7 m
5. A narrow beam of white light can be split up into different colours by a glass prism. The correct explanation is that______.
A. white light is an electromagnetic wave
B. the prism has all the colors of the white light
C. white light has undergone total internal reflection in the prism
D. different colours of white light travel with different speeds in glass
6. 2H2S(g) +SO2(g)→3S(g) +2H2O(l).
The above reaction is______.
A. a redox reaction in which H2S is the oxidant and SO2 is the reductant
B. a redox reaction in which SO2 is the oxidant and H2S is the reductant
C. not a redox reaction because there is no oxidant in the reaction equation
D. not a redox reaction because there is no reductant in the reaction equation
7. How many unpaired electrons are in the p- orbitals of a fluorine atom?
8. A metal M displaces zinc from ZnCl2 solution. This shows that_____.
A. electrons flow from zinc to M
B. M is more electropositive than zinc
C. M is more electronegative than zinc
D. zinc is more electropositive than M
9. Increasing the pressure of a gas,______.
A. lowers the average kinetic energy of the molecules
B. decreases the density of the gas
C. decreases the temperature of the gas
D. increases the density of the gas
E. increases the volume of the gas
10. A quantity of electricity liberates 3.6g of silver from its salt. What mass of aluminum will be liberated from its salt by the same quantity of electricity?
B. 1.2 g
C. 0.9 g
D. 0.3 g
In each of the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) in italics.
11. Mr. Sam is a dominant partner in our industry.
A. An important
B. An influential
C. An outstanding
D. A prominent
12. In spite of the statement credited to some government officials, we still have our misgivings about their real intentions.
13. Modesty is one of our teacher’s most salient characteristics.
14. We all praised the students leaders for their intrepid stand during the crisis.
15. The chairman’s reaction was a storm in a teacup.
A. suitable for the occasion
B. less serious than it appeared to be
C. more serious than necessary
D. greatly diminished in scope
We have took time to compile FULAFIA Post UTME past question and answers for you In PDF FORMAT. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
Recommended For You
How to Get Full FULAFIA Post UTME Past Questions and Answer
The cost of the newly updated FULAFIA Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for all subject’s combination.
To get FULAFIA Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your FULAFIA Post UTME Past Question and Answer in pdf download to your email immediately.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.