FUTO Post UTME Past Questions & Answers 2023 FUTO Post UTME Past Questions And Answers is a study pack with Federal University of Technology, Owerri previous years Post UTME exams and this study material is set to be your guide if you must pass this entrance examination. This article equally provides you with tips on how to pass exams without stress.
FUTO Post UTME Past Questions & Answers 2023
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri University has habits of repeating past questions and you can take full advantage of that. In order cases, they just change figures or tweak the way they ask the questions. If you are able to purchase the most recent copies of this past questions, you will get a nod and success will be at your finger tips because you have already got the scheme they can use to confuse you when askign questions.
Federal University of Technology, Owerri screening exercise is the only gateway to getting admitted in this great institution, so candidates who applied should cease this opportunity to get themselves equipped by grabbing a copy of this study material. The good-news here is that we’ve gone as far as compiling their most repeated questions just for you.
Benefits of FUTO Post UTME Past Questions
- Consequently, it enlightens you on the scope of the exam
- Also, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
- Furthermore, it boosts self-confidence in yourself
- Additionally, you won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
- Also, it equips you beforehand.
- Above all, it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
If you are interested in purchasing FUTO POST UTME Past Questions and Answers, we are here to help. However, it will also require sincerity and honesty on your part too. Of course, this will go a long way toward improving your exam preparatory skill.
Furthermore, the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUTO ) is the first petroleum university in Africa.
SAMPLE OF FUTO PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
1. The minimum amount of energy required for effective collisions between reacting particles is known as
A) Activation energy
B) Bond energy
C) Kinetic energy
D) Potential energy
2. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
3. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
4. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
5. In a class, 120 students speak English or French or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
6. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m and (3y + 1)m, find y.
1. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed?
2. A gun of mass 0.1kg has a bullet of mass 0.1kg , the bullet leaves the piston when fired at a velocity of 200m/s , find the final velocity
3. Which of the following pairs has one vector and one scalar quantity?
(A) displacement, acceleration
(B) potential energy, work
(C) speed, power
(D)kinetic energy, force
(E) velocity, momentum
4. If p is the momentum of an object, then the expression P2/m has the same units as
5. A ship floating in the clear water of density 1000kg moves to sea-water of density 1050kg where it floats, the upthrust on the ship then
(D) increases by 0.05 times
(E) decreases by 0.05 times
1. Which of the following organs or cell components are common to both the sporophyte and the gametophyte of a fern?
2. In which of the following organisms does a single cell perform all the functions of movement, nutrition, growth, excretion, and photosynthesis?
3. In which of the following organisms would glycogen be stored?
4. The most successful group of animals in terms of diversity of species is
5. Flame cells are the
A. excretory system of the worm
B. excretory and respiratory system of earthworms
C. excretory system of flatworm
D. excretory system of flatworms
1. The man has atoned…..his sins
2. These folktales have been handed generation to generation.
3. The chairman of the state school board advised students to desist blackmailing, call the authorities.
4. It took the father many days to get… the untie death of his son.
5. You could see that Akpan did not give evidence…….
a. Honesty completely
b. Completely honest
c. Honesty completely
d. Completely honest
We have took time to compile FUTO Post UTME past question and answers for you. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
Recommended For You
How to Get Full FUTO Post UTME Past Questions and Answer
The cost of the newly updated FUTO Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for all subject’s combination.
To get FUTO Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your FUTO Post UTME Past Question and Answer in pdf download to your email immediately.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.