The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has its patterns of asking questions in Physics and understanding the patterns and the key topics in Physics would help you perform well.
JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Physics
This new process has helped in reducing malpractice, saving time and cost-effective means of making UTME a fair playing ground for all candidates. In the time past, the rate of malpractice was high but this has reduced via the introduction of CBT.
However, many students haven’t been able to integrate well with JAMB CBT and this has led to failure or underperformance of many students. For any student to pass JAMB successfully, he/she must master the act of taking CBT which is quite different from paper based test. Mastering this act will enable you to pass JAMB successfully.
Sample JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Physics
Note: The questions and answers below are for practice. Use them to prepare for JAMB mock and JAMB examination.
1. The equation X15062 => Y150 63 + -1 + energy, represents
A. Alpha decay
C. Gamma decay
D. Photon emission
ANSWER: B (Beta-decay)
2. The ice and steam points of a thermometer are 20mm and 100mm respectively. A temperature of 75 degree celsius corresponds to Y mm on the thermometer. What is Y?
A. 100 mm
B. 70 mm
C. 80 mm
D. 60 mm
ANSWER: C (80mm)
3. When a yellow card is observed through a blue glass, the card would appear as
ANSWER: A (Black)
4. In a nuclear plant, the final mass of the products is 6.32×10^-27kg, while the initial mass of the reactant is 6.30×10^-27kg, the energy released in the process is (speed of light in vacuum 3.0×10^8m/s, 1eV = 1.6×10^-19J)
B. 11.25 MJ
ANSWER: A (11.25meV)
5. A 1.5kg stone was thrown vertically upward with an initial velocity of 42m/s, What is the potential energy of the stone at the highest point reached.
ANSWER: A (11.25meV)
6. When two objects P and Q are supplied with the same quantity of heat, the temperature change in p is observed to be twice that of Q. The mass of P is half that of Q. The ratio of the specific heat of P to Q is
ANSWER: C (1:1)
Download to get more
- Free jamb past questions for biology
- Free jamb past questions for chemistry
- Free jamb past questions for commerce
- Free jamb past questions for English
How to Get JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Physics
1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to the account below:
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
Bank: UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA (UBA)
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your Jamb Past Question and Answer in Physics in pdf download to your email immediately.
Tips How to pass JAMB successfully
This post will show you some study tips that will help you to excel in your academics. Relax and read to the end.
- Read and re-read what you have learnt. Do not only skim and scan. Sit down and do a thorough studying. People tend to forget up to 80% of what they read in just one day. Reading a course 2 to 4 times is very important for deep and lasting impression.
- For maximum comprehension, you need not hurry over a text. Be patient while studying, don’t be in a hurry while reading.
- Assess yourself by asking relevant questions on the topic you have read. Make reference to past question papers to know how the questions look like and what to expect during exam. Digest and answer the questions satisfactorily.
- Form a study group with friends and try to lecture them on the topic you have studied. it helps your subconscious mind internalize the subject matter. Try to share information, it helps a lot.
- The study group will help you discover some mistakes you might have been making and they will correct you.
- After each lecture or study group class, go back and study more.
- When reading, focus on one course or subject at time for effective understanding.
- Form a timetable for reading. If you are to read Mathematics today, face it and leave other courses except during exam time.
I can categorically tell you that if you follow all the study tips outlined above, passing your exams will very easy for you.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.