FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions & Answers 2023 FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions And Answers is a study pack with Federal University Gashua previous years Post UTME exams and this study material is set to be your guide if you must pass this entrance examination. This article equally provides you with tips on how to pass exams without stress.
FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions & Answers 2023
The Federal University Gashua University has habits of repeating past questions and you can take full advantage of that. In order cases, they just change figures or tweak the way they ask the questions. If you are able to purchase the most recent copies of this past questions, you will get a nod and success will be at your finger tips because you have already got the scheme they can use to confuse you when askign questions.
Federal University Gashua screening exercise is the only gateway to getting admitted in this great institution, so candidates who applied should cease this opportunity to get themselves equipped by grabbing a copy of this study material. The good-news here is that we’ve gone as far as compiling their most repeated questions just for you.
SAMPLE OF FUGASHUA PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
FUGASHUA exam questions are not cheap. Below are samples of questions contained in the Federal University Gashua University post UTME Past Questions and Answers. You will get the full copy when you get the material.
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s)
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B) made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. Four persons accused of currency … are being held by the security agents.
4. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(C) used to
In the questions below, choose the correct answer.
5. Desmond Tutu was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in
6. Victoria is the capital city of
7. The Director-General of the Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies is
(A) Prof. Dalhatu Musdapher
(B) Prof. Pat Utomi
(C) Prof. Epiphany Azinge
(D) Justice Nikki Tobi
(E) Prof. (Mrs) Bolanle Awe
8. Centre of Unity is to Abuja as the State of Hospitality is to
(B) Cross River
9. The capital of Uruguay is
10. The cocoon into which an earthworm lays its egg is produced in the
11. Daughters receive their X-chromosome from their
12. In bony fishes, the swim bladder is used for
(A) adjusting the weight of the fish when swimming at different levels.
(B) extracting oxygen from water which enters the mouth of the fish.
(C) equalizing fluid pressures between the fish and the surrounding water.
(D) absorbing more water when the fish is about to descend to a lower level
13. The theory that new organs or characteristics develop in organisms when there is a need for them was postulated by
(A) Charles Darwin
(C) Lean Lamarck
(D) Gregor Mendel
14. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function?
(A) cellular respiration
(B) synthesis of proteins
(C) excretion of waste products
(D) intracellular transport
15. Which of the following is NOT a function of the nucleus of a cell?
(A) It controls the life processes of the cell
(B) It translates genetic information for the manufacture of proteins
(C It stores and carries hereditary information
(D) It is a reservoir of energy for the cell
16. Cotton is almost pure
(C) animal fiber
17. Lucas reagent is used to test for
(B) alkanoic acids
18. An element X forms the following compounds with chlorine: XCl4, XCl3, XCl2. This illustrates the
(A) law of multiple proportions
(B) law of definite proportions
(C) law of conservation of mass
(D) law of chemical proportions
19. The molecular formula of a common organic laboratory anesthetic is
20. Organic molecules that have the suffix-ene are unsaturated hydrocarbons that have
(A) a single bond
(B) double bond
(C) a triple bond
(D) an ionic bond
We have took time to compile FUGASHUA Post UTME past question and answers for you. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
Recommended For You
How to Get Full FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Questions and Answer
The cost of the newly updated FUGASHUA Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for all subject’s combination.
To get FUGASHUA Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your FUGASHUA Post UTME Past Question and Answer in pdf download to your email immediately.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.