ATBU Post UTME Past Questions & Answers : ATBU Post UTME Past Questions And Answers is a study pack with Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi previous years Post UTME exams and this study material is set to be your guide if you must pass this entrance examination. This article equally provides you with tips on how to pass exams without stress.
ATBU Post UTME Past Questions & Answers 2023
The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University has habits of repeating past questions and you can take full advantage of that. In order cases, they just change figures or tweak the way they ask the questions. If you are able to purchase the most recent copies of this past questions, you will get a nod and success will be at your finger tips because you have already got the scheme they can use to confuse you when askign questions.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi screening exercise is the only gateway to getting admitted in this great institution, so candidates who applied should cease this opportunity to get themselves equipped by grabbing a copy of this study material. The good-news here is that we’ve gone as far as compiling their most repeated questions just for you.
SAMPLE OF ATBU PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
ATBU exam questions are not cheap. Below are samples of questions contained in the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University post UTME Past Questions and Answers. You will get the full copy when you get the material.
Use of English
1. Gone are the days when he… enjoy patronage.
(C) used to
2. He did not attend the final burial ….
In the questions below, choose the option nearest in meaning to the word(s) or phrase underlined
3. The culprits will surrender their loot to the customs officials.
(A) give away
(B) give out
(C) give in
(D) give up
1. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y.
2. Three consecutive positive integers a, b and c are such that b2 = 4(a + c). Find the value of c.
3. Find the number of sides of a regular polygon whose interior angle is twice the exterior angle.
1. Which of the following gases can be collected by the method of downward delivery?
2. The principal constituents of natural gas is …
3. 0.499g of CuSO4.XH2O, when heated to constant weight gave a residue of 0.346g. What is the value of X?
1. A car X moving of mass 500kg accelerates at 1ms-2 when the force due to the engine is 600N.
2. Starting from rest a car of mass 1000kg accelerates steadily to 20m/s in 10 sec, what is the average power developed?
3. If two equal charges each 1C were separated in air by a distance of 1km, what would be the force between them?
1. Ribosomes are found in all living cells. What is their function?
(A) cellular respiration
(B) synthesis of proteins
(C) excretion of waste products
(D) intracellular transport
2. An ecosystem is composed of all of the following except
3. Carbohydrates are stored in animal cells as
We have took time to compile ATBU Post UTME past question and answers for you. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
Recommended For You
How to Get Full ATBU Post UTME Past Questions and Answer
The cost of the newly updated ATBU Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for all subject’s combination.
- Use of English
- General Paper and maybe Mathematics in some cases.
To get ATBU Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your ATBU Post UTME Past Question and Answer in pdf download to your email immediately.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.