JAMB Biology Syllabus For 2023/2024: Is JAMB Syllabus Biology out for this year’s JAMB?, When will JAMB Biology syllabus be out?, JAMB Biology Syllabus 2023, What topics do JAMB set questions from in Biology the most in JAMB?.
JAMB Biology Syllabus For 2023
So many candidates have been asking me to post the latest Biology syllabus by Jamb. That is exactly what I have done. See the newly updated Jamb Biology syllabus below..
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Biology is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination.
JAMB Biology syllabus is designed to evaluate your ability to:
- Demonstrate sufficient knowledge of the concepts of the diversity, interdependence and unity of life;
- Account for continuity of life through reorganization, inheritance and evolution;
- Apply biological principles and concepts to everyday life, especially to matters affecting living things, individual, society, the environment, community health and the economy.
- Free JAMB Past Questions and Answers on Biology
- JAMB Recommended Biology Textbooks
Below is a detailed syllabus for JAMB Biology
1. Variety of Organism
- Living organisms:
- Evolution among the following: Monera, Protista, Fungi, Plantae and Animalia.
- Variety of Organisms
2. Forms and Functions
- Internal structure of a flowering plant
- Support and movement
- Co-ordination and control
- Factors affecting the distribution of Organisms
- Symbiotic interactions of plants and animals
- Natural Habitats
- Local (Nigerian) Biomes
- The Ecology of Populations:
- Humans and Environment
4. Hereditary & Variations
- Variation In Population
- Theories of evolution
- Evidence of evolution