How to Upload O’level Result On JAMB Portal. The Joint admission and matriculation board, JAMB, has made it compulsory that before you can be offered admission into the full-time programme of any tertiary institution in Nigeria, you must apply through JAMB and upload your O’level result to the JAMB central admission processing system (CAPS).
Have you been wondering how to upload O’level results (WAEC, NECO, etc) on the JAMB portal? Do not nurture any fear about uploading your O’level result on the JAMB portal, just follow the guide in this post.
You will find how to upload WAEC results on the JAMB portal using phone, jamb uploading of result deadline, and everything you need to know about how to upload O’level result on the JAMB website.
- Free jamb past questions for biology
- Free jamb past questions for chemistry
- Free jamb past questions for commerce
- Free jamb past questions for English
- How To Change of Course/Institution In Jamb caps
How to Upload O’Level Result on JAMB (A Step by Step Guide)
1. Log in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/)
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.