How to Check Admission Status on Jamb CAPS For 2023/2024. JAMB CAPS Admission for this year 2023 Jambites is still ongoing as Jamb 2023 registration and examination dates are yet to be released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
You will learn here, how to accept or reject admission on JAMB CAPS. It is a known fact that before your institution of choice releases its admission list, the list or admission status first appears on the Jamb portal.
How to Check Admission Status on Jamb CAPS For 2023/2024
There are two methods to check your admission status in Nigeria;
- JAMB Central Processing System (CAPS)
- JAMB Admission Letter Printing
Both methods of checking admission status require a JAMB registration number or SMS from a line linked to JAMB.
Depending on your school, you would accept your admission to CAPS before the admission list by your school of choice is released.
For example, the University of Nigeria releases her admission list on the University portal after uploading it on the JAMB CAPS.
It means applicants can know if they have been admitted to the merit list by checking their JAMB CAPS.
Many undergraduate students have the problem of their admission not being processed by the CAPS. It could be due to the failure to upload of O’level from the student or an error by the school.
Whatever challenge you have with the CAPS, you must ensure that you resolve the problem with your school admission office.
Today, many students encounter challenges with NYSC mobilization after graduating because they do not have a JAMB admission letter.
I experienced this problem many years ago. Luckily for me, my university admission office resolved the issue.
In this post, I will walk you through the step-by-step guide on how to check your admission status using a registration number or SMS.
How to Accept or Reject Admission On Jamb CAPS (Using computer)
- Go to www.jamb.org.ng
- Click Create e-facility account/Log in
- Enter your Email and password
- Click Check Admission Status at the left sidebar
- Click Access My CAPS
- Click Admission Status and wait for your admission status to load and display.
- You can accept or reject admission by tapping the Accept Admission or Reject Admission buttons at the bottom.
- Free jamb past questions for biology
- Free jamb past questions for chemistry
- Free jamb past questions for commerce
- Free jamb past questions for English
- How To Change of Course/Institution In Jamb caps
- How to Upload O’level Result On JAMB Portal
How to Accept or Reject Admission On Jamb CAPS (Using Mobile Phone)
- Open your browser ( chrome or firefox)
- Visit https://www.jamb.gov.ng/
- Tap the Menu button of your phone if you are using Firefox (the three horizontal lines at the right hand of the majority of android phones). If you are using chrome, you can click on the three vertical dots at the top right corner of the page.
- Select Request Desktop Site. This will make your phone open the Jamb portal as a desktop.
- Enter your Email and password in the spaces provided and click Login
- Tap the Menu at the top right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to Check Admission Status and tap on it
- Click Access My CAPS and allow it to load
- Click Check Admission Status
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.