ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions And Answers: ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions And Answers is a study pack with Ahmadu Bello University previous years Post UTME exams and this study material is set to be your guide if you must pass this entrance examination. This article equally provides you with tips on how to pass exams without stress.
ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions And Answers 2023
The Ahmadu Bello University has habits of repeating past questions and you can take full advantage of that. In order cases, they just change figures or tweak the way they ask the questions. If you are able to purchase the most recent copies of this past questions, you will get a nod and success will be at your finger tips because you have already got the scheme they can use to confuse you when askign questions.
Ahmadu Bello University screening exercise is the only gateway to getting admitted in this great institution, so candidates who applied should cease this opportunity to get themselves equipped by grabbing a copy of this study material. The good-news here is that we’ve gone as far as compiling their most repeated questions just for you.
ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions Benefits
Meanwhile, a lot of people apply to study at Ahmadu Bello University Zaria but only a few are offered admission. Meaning there is only a few admission slots available each year.
Therefore, in order to increase your chances of gaining admission, you need to score high. Hence, you need to start preparing for ABU Zaria Post UTME screening, In like manner, you need to use ABU Zaria post UTME past questions and answers.
However, why this seems difficult in some way, you can still crack the nut by brazing prepared with past screening exam materials. Follow the instructions in this article to download yours now.
‣ It enlightens you on the scope of the exam
‣ Hence, you won’t be in the dark about questions to expect in the examination.
‣ Therefore, you won’t need support rather you’ll be confident in yourself
‣ In like manner, you won’t develop examination fever as a result of not knowing where the questions will be coming from.
‣ Likewise, it equips you beforehand.
‣ Similarly, it guides you on how to answer exam technical questions
SAMPLE OF ABU Zaria PAST QUESTION AND ANSWERS
ABU Zaria exam questions are not cheap. Below are samples of questions contained in the Ahmadu Bello University post UTME Past Questions and Answers. You will get the full copy when you get the material.
Use of English
In the questions below, choose the word(s) or phrase which best fills the gap(s).
1. Jubril found that thieves had entered his house in his absence. He went to the police to report the…
(A) break out
(B) break up
(D) break into
2. After the accused was found guilty by the court, his counsel… before the sentence was passed
(A) begged for mercy
(B)made a plea for mitigation
(C) made an ovation
(D) made a plea for litigation
3. The officer was compelled to… the suspect’s car.
4. If you are going to the market, may I… please?
(A) follow you
(B)come with you
(C) come by you
(D) come as your second
5. Thank you for the party, we really…
(A) enjoyed ourselves
(C) enjoyed very much
(D) enjoyed too much.
1. The second and fifth terms of a geometric progression are 21 and 567 respectively find the first term and the common ratio of the progression.
(A) 3, 7
(B) 7, 3
(C) -7, 3
(D) -3, 7
2. Tunse bought a house for N1,250,000 and spent N350,000.00 to renovate it. He then sold the house for N2,000,000.00. What is the percentage gain?
3. List the integral values of which satisfy the inequality -2 < 7 – 3x≤ 10
(A) -1, 0, 1, 2
(B) -2, 0, 1
(C) 1, 2, 3
(D) 0, 1,2
4. In a class, 120 students speak English or French, or both. 70 speak English and 55 speak French. How many speak English but not French.
5. The lengths of the sides of a right-angled triangle are ym, (3y – 1)m, and (3y + 1)m, find y.
We have took time to compile ABU Zaria Post UTME past question and answers for you. We have provided accurate answers to help you during practice.
Recommended For You
How to Get Full ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Questions and Answer
The cost of the newly updated ABU Zaria Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers is 2,000.00 naira only for all subject’s combination.
- English Language – 50 questions
- Mathematics – 50 questions
- General Paper – 50 questions
To get ABU Zaria Post UTME Entrance Examination Past Questions and Answers follow the steps below.
Account Name: Anietie okon
Account No: 2137310876
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
MOBILE TRANSFER IS ACCEPTED
After Payment, send the following;
(1) Email address
(2) depositors name
(3) amount paid
To Anietie okon via WhatsApp 08121865725.
100% guaranteed. We will send your ABU Zaria Post UTME Past Question and Answer in pdf download to your email immediately.
Tips On How to pass ABU Zaria Post UTME enhance exams successfully
1. Firstly, do not spend too much time on any questions. Thus, answer first, those possible questions which you know well as quickly as you can.
2. Also, always read a question carefully. Make sure that you understand exactly what is required before setting out to answer it
3. Furthermore, listen to all the instructions given by the Supervisor of the examination. And do exactly what he tells you to do. Also, start when he tells you to start and stop when he tells you to stop,
4. Also, plan how to answer questions as quickly and carefully as you can.
5. Furthermore, mark (or shade) your answers clearly on the answer sheet. If you find out you have made a mistake, erase your first mark completely then make a new mark.
6. Additionally, remember to fill in the details required on your answer sheet. And these are the examination, year, your name, your index number, and the subject If you do not write your name or your index number you will not receive any credit for the work done.
7. Also, if you have more answer spaces than you need, just leave the extra spaces blank.
8. Additionally, when you have finished one page, go on straight to the next page without wasting time or waiting to be told.
9. Also, keep calm on the examination day. Your chance of doing well is high if you keep calm than if you are worried and restless.
If you found this article useful, please share and leave a comment behind. Your comments are very useful. We want to serve you better.